Sample Big Bike Give Newsletter Template
Once you’ve kicked off Big Bike Give , you don’t want to lose that momentum and excitement! After your board is on board, keep them in the loop by sending regular Big Bike Give email communications to share any important campaign updates and opportunities. Regular communications with your board members can help them to stay engaged and become more invested in helping you achieve your Big Bike Give goals.
Subject: Big Bike Give News & Updates!
We’re so excited that Big Bike Give is only [X] weeks away! We’ve got some Big Bike Give updates we’d like to share with you:
- Update on sponsorship and matching dollars acquired so far
- Total Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers recruited
- Overview of your Big Bike Give campaign theme or story
- Newly established internal or external goals
- Information on upcoming events surrounding Big Bike Give
This week, we’re looking for help with:
- Getting the word out on social media
- Setting up Peer-to-Peer fundraisers
- Acquiring additional sponsorship and matching dollars
- Preparing for a Big Bike Give specific event
Thank you for being a part of our Big Bike Give team! If you have any questions or are looking to get more involved in the planning process please don’t hesitate to reach out.